Friday, December 17, 2010

Proof That My Brother David Is Retarded I

This is the first of what I'm sure is going to be MANY posts detailing ways that my brother David is irresponsible and stupid. In a funny way, of course. Some just in a WTF U RETARD way.

My first point is that he didn't like Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World. This alone is enough to get him committed, but let me continue. I was here, on my computer, when I hear from the bathroom, "Sean! Come look!" I walk over, seeing my brother standing at the sink. He turns around, and...



My brother's nose had started bleeding, and instead of stemming it with a tissue, hankherchief or a small rodent, he was letting it ALL flow into the sink.


After my few seconds of shock, disgust and concern for my brother's mental wellbeing, I entered into, worthy of my own mother when I was five and tried jumping off the roof onto the trampoline in hopes of landing in the barely-filled sandpit (which I was, at the time, pretending to be a pool), a flying panic, repeating the same phrase over and over:


... to which he responded, in his painfully stereotypical teenager-ness, wiping the blood off his face and flicking it into the sink while more poured out of his nose like the back end of a terminally ill cow:


A bit more exhasperation and panic later, I subsided and let him do whatever the hell he was doing. I did check back after few minutes to see him still at it.


What to do with a blood nose: stem the flow with an absorbent material and KEEP IT IN YOUR NOSE to prevent it from leaking everywhere until the blood clots on it's own and you are healed. You do NOT let the blood gush out of your face for several minutes making facial patterns with the excess until it stops itself, because that will be retarded.

And that, dear readers, is proof that my brother David is retarded.

EDIT: Just a quick update. Today, the day after this incident, my mother found that when David was flicking his blood into the sink, he also managed to flick it over the wall in several places. Well done, David.

No comments:

Post a Comment